As a chief minister of a state of Republic of India, you have the responsibility of around 10 million people. You are accountable to provide them a better quality of life for which you have to provide them jobs and infrastructure.
But your recent tweets show that either you have problem with the investment, or simply you are jealous with Mr. Modi’s charisma overseas.
On 28th of September you tweeted
And AAP official twitter account said (Which was deleted afterwards):
Sir, as the head of a state, you must be having a fat ego and meeting with individual company owners for investing may not suit your stature but that is not the case with everybody. There are leaders who can meet a Zuckerberg or a Pichai and can also motivate small start ups or business owners through fund raisers like MUDRA.
Also your party’s twitter account negatively tweets about investments clearly shows your plans to slowly take the Indian economy to ransom by brainwashing people with your vicious negative campaign.
Well either you are wilfully ignorant or too busy watching Cinema but let me have this opportunity to tell you What India has got from PM Modi’s foreign tours:
- Increase Oil Import from Iran despite there being a ban by The USA. Iran agreed to sell in Indian rupees and it saves our Forex.
- India will build 4 Hydropower Stations and Dams in Bhutan in return India will get share in Green energy that will be produced in future.
- India’s Air defence was getting weaker day by day. Narendra Modi has renegotiated Rafale fighter Jets deal with France and bought 36 Jets on as soon as Possible basis.
- India will build Biggest ever dam of Nepal and India will get 83% Green energy produced from that hydropower station for free.
- Modi convinced Saudi Arabia to not charge “On-Time Delivery” Premium charges on Crude Oil.
- Increased relationship with Japan and they agree to invest $30 Billion in DMIC (Delhi – Mumbai Investment Corridor)
- Increase relationship with Vietnam and Vietnam now agree to give contract of Oil exploration to ONGC-Videsh (UPA was not ready to take because they are worried of china – major conflict on south-china sea)
- India – Australia (NaMo is first PM to visit Australia after 28yrs) Despite Australia is major supplier of Coal & Uranium. NaMo able to convinced Tony Abbott and now Australia will supply Uranium for our energy production.
- China favoring President lost election in Sri Lanka – Remember UPA lost “Hambantota” port development – read latest report of CIA where they mention RAW has major role in power shift of Sri Lanka. Now Modi has confirmed he is visiting Sri Lanka in April.
- With China as Trade Deficit was increasing – NaMo force either Anti-Dumping bill will come soon or China have invest into India. – China commits $20 billion Investment in India.
- On Security – With “Ajit Doval” in Team Modi, See the recent tie-up with Pantagon, Israel & Japan. Remember I.K.Gujaral as PM stop RAW’s offensive operations in foreign countries.. Now see how we stop #TerrorBoat and listen his word … “Any Mumbai like attack from Pakistan and Pakistan will lose Balochistan”
- India approve the Road in North east and around India china border – Remember Just because China’s oppose ADB (Asian Development Bank) didn’t give us fund during UPA regime and UPA hold that file under “Environment Ministry” node – Remember “JAYANTHI TAX” ?
- India manage to bring back 4000+ Indians from War zone Yemen and also bring foreign nationals of 41 different countries which put India’s name globally in rescue mission – PM Narendra Modi specially talk to Saudi Arabian king and tell him to allow Indian Airforce planes to fly – as Saudi Arabia was attacking on Yemen and Yemen sky was declared NO-FLY Zone.
- First time after 42yrs Indian Prime Minister visits Canada, in Bilateral deal, Indian able convince to Canada to supply Uranium for India’s Nuclear reactors for next 5yrs. It will be great help to resolve India’s Power problems.
- Till yet we were buying the Nuclear Reactor from Russia or USA and it was much like bagger kind of situation because they were worried about usage of Nuclear reactor for some other use. Now Narendra Modi able to convince France and now France will make Nuclear reactor in India. On MAKE IN INDIA efforts.. with collaboration with Indian company.
- During 26th Jan Visit of Barak Obama, NaMo convince USA to drop rule of Nuclear fuel tracking rule and sort-out Liabilities rules which now open the gates for next 16 Nuclear power plant projects.”
These are some of the achievements other than billions of dollars of investments which individual company owners are making (Qualcomm, Honda, Google, Microsoft, Uber, Facebook, Xiaomi to name a few).
Kindly heed your mind on something other than Cinema and you will be able to know all this like all of us.
A common Indian