Living Legend Treats Cancer With Ayurvedic Remedies

Free Of Charge!

Living Legend Treats Cancer With Ayurvedic Remedies

Popularly known as Vaidya Narayana Murthy, from a small village called Narasipura which is around 50 km from Shimoga, Karnataka, India, excels in helping thousands of patients ailing from different diseases, from kidney stones to heart diseases to different kinds of cancers.

Murthy,  a 60 years old farmer, carries the age-old tradition of Ayurvedic treatment with the help of some NGOs. Every Sundays and Thursdays people from various parts of Southern India start to queue up in front of his house early in the morning. With the help from his family and aides, Murthy serves his patients. On these days, he treats around 600 to 700 patients troubled by different diseases.

Murthy listens intently for a minute or two before disposing medicines for 15 to 30 days depending on the ailment, free of charge. The source of his medicines is primarily from different kinds of plants and herbs which he personally collects from forest during particulars days of the week (woody stems, roots, and barks). The patient needs to take these medicines with specific dietary instructions. Sometimes Murthy asks for certain lab reports if the patient has them. Narayana Murthy is the last ray of hope for many terminally ill patients suffering from cancer, heart diseases, and respiratory problems. It is not mandatory for the patient to come to collect the medicine as relatives or friends can also collect the medicine fortnightly or monthly with lab reports or signs and symptoms of the illness.

Murthy’s expertise in treating cancer, kidney stones, and heart block has left everyone astonished.  Just a day’s worth of prescription gives unbelievable results for heart blocks and kidney stones.

His treatment for certain kinds of cancer has yielded excellent results. These patients need to take 6-8 months of treatment, but certainly has been very effective.

It has been more than 25 years since Murthy started serving the people and he never expects anything in return or sought any attention or publicity.

In the age of globalization and the allopathic mode of treatment for every disease, somone taking up the task of helping thousands of people without any expectation is highly commendable. For diseases like cancer and coronary artery disease, the comman man cannot afford to have good treatment due to lack of healthcare insurance availability.

Murthy is no longer accepting phone calls but no prior appointment or any sort of contact is required to see him. Treatment is absolutely free and service is provided on first-come-first-serve basis starting early morning  from 7am every Sundays and Thursdays.

145 Responses to "Living Legend Treats Cancer With Ayurvedic Remedies"

1. krishna rao  March 17, 2014 at 12:20 pm

Amazing & really great person. Pray GOD to be always with Shri MURTHY

2. Shivakrishna  June 27, 2014 at 5:56 am

Power of INDIA and this article must be posted in every magazine all over the world…Especially in our INDIA

3. RaghuRam  August 2, 2014 at 6:36 pm

Great Initiative by a philanthropist , long live, his services are good for humanity,

Vaidya Narayana Murthy Sir please teach about your medicines to known people so that people can carry on from your Shoulders

4. Dr.Ramesh Shah  October 19, 2014 at 5:04 am

Unfortunately this noble souls are not given their due admiration, respect & recognition still, they work relentlessly to serve the humanity.

5. nagendra  January 7, 2015 at 9:02 am

there is no word to praise him except “GOD”

6. Premlatha  March 16, 2015 at 8:39 am

Really great! Let god give him long life!

7. Harsha  March 17, 2015 at 4:12 am

No doubt he is a legend. But Indian government should take proper steps to makes sure to document all his knowledge. Preferably in his own words and writings. Life is worth a treasure.

8. T.Narasimhan  March 17, 2015 at 1:27 pm

Great Seva to mankind who cannot afford to spend money and also
    Last resort help to patients who tried allopathy and suffering still.
    Hats off to Vaidhya Narayanan murthy,!!!

9. Guravaiah  May 12, 2015 at 10:50 am

my mother is suffering from tongue and neck cancer she got surgery and radiation but its recuuring i went last week Mr. Narayan murthi gaaru and got the medicine we hope my mother will recover. I forgot to ask Mr murthi whether she can take english medicine like pain killers and injections along with ayurveda please suggest me if any one knows this thing and in the priscription mentioned that TEA should be avoid but i am suspecting milk can be taken or not please if any body knows this please give me suggestion.

• Sanskriti  May 12, 2015 at 1:26 pm

It would be best if you contacted Mr. Murthy to get the right answer to your query. Please feel free to contact him at: (+91) 08183 258033.

Best of luck and we wish your mother a speedy recovery.

• Mayank  March 17, 2016 at 12:56 pm

+91- 08183 258033 number is does not exist. Please share the number to reach Mr. Murthy.
        Thank you for your support.
        Regards,
        Mayank

• Sanskriti  March 17, 2016 at 9:24 pm

Unfortunately, he no longer accepts phone calls and sees patients only on a personal basis.

• ritesh rabari  August 4, 2016 at 1:12 pm

sir i need to talk with you i need you
            my mother has a problem sir
            doctor says that she has cancer but sir i have seen my mother’s reports and thats why i doubt so can i call you or msg you
            or email
            my email is 4421rkr@gmail.com
            plz sir help
            my number is 9427879796

10. Sravanthi  May 13, 2015 at 4:24 am

sir
    do u have medicine for rheumatoid artharitis…plz reply its an emergency.. Thank u

11. sandeep  May 13, 2015 at 7:04 am

Yes even i too benefitted from his medicines.but since last 2months forest department has stopped him from collecting medicine from forest.this reward for doing free and selfless service.karnataka government should give permission

12. maggi  May 13, 2015 at 8:54 am

Sir
    Is there any medication to lose weight

• Murali  September 12, 2016 at 8:07 am

Hello ,

My brothers son just 34 years is suffering from Neuro endocrine tumor of primary in stomach, ands lots of secondary metastasis in Liver
      He is in USA undergoing chemotherapy and suffering due to continuous problems ozf liver mets

Can any one tell if Dr murthyjis treatment can help this type of cancer
      Murali

13. venu,k  May 13, 2015 at 5:12 pm

when will start
    shri.Murthy supply his ayurvedic medicine for cancer treatment.

14. senthil  May 15, 2015 at 1:28 pm

can plz any one tell me he is giving the medicine now

15. Girish  May 15, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Sir, Any medicine for Gallstones?

16. Natarajan  June 6, 2015 at 3:53 pm

Today my brother and co-brother visited the greatman’s place to collect medicine for my son’s cancer treatment
    Thanks for his devotion to distribute medicine in night time also.

17. mallesh yadav gajji  June 19, 2015 at 6:03 am

sir, my name is mallesh yadav Gajji. i am 57 years old, iam suffering from chronic liver disease with portal hypertension (liver cirrhosis ) ascites in abdomen.. (fluid in abdomen) loss of appetite. jaundice . liver shrunken in size. ( 8 litres water removed from stomach ) i request you if their is any medicine for liver cirrhosis in ayurvedam.. or does narayana murthy sir give medicine for liver cirrhosis ——urgent .. patient is in serious condition
    my number 09966674921

• Manoj  July 23, 2015 at 10:57 am

Mr Mallesh Yadav,

Although this article is about Sri Narayana Murthy, I you have not been able to reach him you can also get in touch with Dr. R. Raghavan from Kochi. I am sure you will find a solution there.
      His website is http://www.Dathathreya-ayurveda.com and phone is +91-9447662367 and yes he treat complex incurable diseases and liver problems including lever scerosis.

If you have been able to be intouch with Sri Narayana Murthy, Kindly share the results you have expereinced, so it can benefit many other people, and they will be thankful to you.

Best Wishes.

• Sanskriti  July 24, 2015 at 2:50 am

Thank you for the details.

18. Mohan  July 1, 2015 at 3:56 am

Hi Sir,
    My Mom had lung cancer which was operated last year (May 2014) . She was given with chemo therapy for 6 times for stopping re-occurence. Unfortunately it re-occured at brain(May 2015). Now they say the cancer is in advance stage and there is no cure.

Is there any medicine to cure this? Please let us know.

• Sanskriti  July 3, 2015 at 2:14 pm

Please contact Mr. Murthy at (+91) 08183 258033. Wish your mom a speedy recovery.

• sindhu  May 3, 2016 at 10:39 am

Howz your mom Mr.Mohan ?

19. Ravi kandari  July 14, 2015 at 6:10 am

My wife age 42 year suffering 4th stage colan cancer now shift to lung s, after colan surgery, radio therapy &26 chemo, she is not cure.now cancer is advanc stage,is Mr Murthy medicine cure my wife

• Sanskriti  July 17, 2015 at 12:56 am

Please contact Mr. Murthy at 91-08183-258033 to get more information. Best of luck and we wish your wife a speedy recovery.

20. sowjanya  July 16, 2015 at 2:25 pm

We are planning to visit Mr.Murthy regarding my mothers advanced lung cancer.
    Kindly let us know if he is giving the medicine???

• Sanskriti  July 17, 2015 at 12:55 am

Please contact Mr. Murthy at 91-08183-258033 to get more information. Best of luck and we wish your mother a speedy recovery.

21. uma raj  July 17, 2015 at 7:46 am

Does Mr. Murthy give medicines for rheumatoid arthritis patients?

22. hemant  July 17, 2015 at 9:08 am

Sir the number given 08183 258033 is not connecting, kindly see if this is the correct number or any alternate number is available .

• Sanskriti  February 12, 2016 at 10:43 pm

Sri Vaidhya Narayana Murthy no longer takes any personal calls, you can reach him personally by visiting his place. There is no other way to contact him.

Wishing you the very best.

23. Leslie  July 17, 2015 at 12:40 pm

Do u cure any type of tumours

24. sakshi  July 17, 2015 at 2:03 pm

does vadiya murthy ji teaches ayurveda????

25. Vijay  July 20, 2015 at 1:44 am

Does Mr Murthy treats skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis? Can you please let me know

• Sanskriti  July 24, 2015 at 2:54 am

It seems people are having a hard time reaching Mr. Murthy. Please see another option provided by Manoj in one of the comments:

website: http://www.Dathathreya-ayurveda.com and phone: +91-9447662367

26. Rushi  July 23, 2015 at 3:28 pm

I am down with epilepsy, can anyone tell? Is Vaidya Murthyjee’s herbs work for it ?? I am taking allopathic medicine now, but it has many side effects. Please guide

• Sanskriti  July 24, 2015 at 2:54 am

website: http://www.Dathathreya-ayurveda.com and phone: +91-9447662367

27. Arun  July 27, 2015 at 11:16 am

The number of Mr.Murthy which was given by you is not reachable. Kindly give the current number or address and also bus route from Salem Tamilnadu.

28. anil kumar  July 30, 2015 at 8:37 am

dear sir,my uncle have p[robelm onekidney failure beacuse similraly its convert to cancer.in stomach some stone is their.bt its comes infection and its goes kidney failure and now is cancer effect.wht we do sir give me suggestion

29. Madhanlal  July 31, 2015 at 4:20 pm

DO YOU HAVE ANY REMEDY TO TREAT BREAST CANCER OF 4TH STAGE

30. Farhan ahmed  August 17, 2015 at 7:39 pm

My mobile number is 9748212250 anyone who wants to go to Dr Narayana Murthy can call me, I will guide you. Im from kolkata. My name is Farhan Ahmed and my mail id is farhanfami@gmail.com. ì m gettin my father treated by him. Im going again on 24 august .

• Venkat  September 16, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Thanks Farhan for your info. Appreciate your help on this. I am planning to visit this Sunday. I will post my update.

• satish  November 19, 2015 at 2:40 am

Can we get medicine in coming Sunday i.e.22nd Nov. It was closed for diwali.

31. Ritesh  September 19, 2015 at 10:07 pm

I am a type 2 diabetic patient since 2007. my name is Ritesh does dr. murthy gives medicines for diabetis. my mobile number is 9342199380.

32. rekha  September 26, 2015 at 11:04 am

Plz can I know Dr. Narayana murthy sir is giving medicine or not plz reply

33. Parasuramm  September 29, 2015 at 3:09 pm

sir my brother suffering from blood cancer( multiple myloma) iam already concult MR BV NARAYANA he from BOLWAR , PUTTUR, D.K
    He give 3 months course after he cured well , but docters want BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT This cost of 5 lakhs
    so sir what can i do? pls tell me and save life
    if you Want speak with me pls call this num 9959905515 i will call back

34. khan  October 3, 2015 at 10:33 pm

plz let me know, whether Dr. naryana murthy has started again giving medicines

• Gururajan V  October 9, 2015 at 11:36 am

Yes, He has started giving medicines.

35. armaan  October 6, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Hello All ,

I am going to get medicine for the heart from Sri narayana murthy for my neighbour , If anybody need info please let me know whatsapp or call nine nine eight nine six four seven five zero three . lets help people together and make them smile

36. S V SRINIVASAN  October 16, 2015 at 2:57 pm

Sir, kindly inform whether treatment is there for NEUROENDOCRINE TUMOR ? Kindly get it clarified from the living GOD so that i could plan to visit him for my beloved wife

37. Srinidhi  October 17, 2015 at 4:17 am

Sir, can anyone please let me know whether Vaidya Narayanamurthy is giving medicines even now? Somewhere they have mentioned that he was restricted from getting medicines from forest. Thanks.

38. armaan  October 25, 2015 at 9:42 pm

Yes he is giving medicine on thursday and sunday ,, i been there last sunday to get medicine for my neighbour for his heart condition ,, there are lot of people coming for various problems and i got a good feed back from the people who coming there from long time ,,

39. DEVALOGAN  October 26, 2015 at 3:53 am

Sir, My uncle have 2 kitny problem. It s possible to cure in narayanamuty anantha pura treatment can any one reply sir . I do no about this

40. bharathi  October 27, 2015 at 2:57 pm

Dear sir
    my husband as been diagnosed as ITP. From past 1 year, and his platelets, and his platelets will always been ranging from 5000 to 8000, avg, sometimes even it comes as low as 3000, presently he is taking allopathy, but of no improvement,
    can you suggest any ayurvedic treatment is there from your center,
    Regards
    Bharathi

41. Salman  November 8, 2015 at 4:44 pm

My mother is suffering from tongue cancer, please can any body do let me know, is he providing medicines these days, because I’m planning to visit this week to murthi sir .

• Godwin  November 16, 2015 at 9:33 am

Yes, Was there last sunday

42. Mohamed Jamal  November 11, 2015 at 7:21 am

Sir ,

my father is 65 yrs old and got colon cancer, already under gone colon surgery and given chemo for 6 times. and with in 5 months his liver also infected with cancer. and he was given chemo for 3 times. but now the doctor said his case becomes critical and he is in final stage and cant give chemo anymore. they given chemo tablets for 1 month. is there any possibility to cure my father and make his life span more.

43. Geetha  November 20, 2015 at 3:59 am

Whether Mr.Murthy give medicine for rheumatoid arthritis? Pls reply…

44. Hanumesh  November 25, 2015 at 9:55 am

My mother is suffering from 4 months of lymphoma and not improved by English medicine is there any treatment for this please informe to 9945135183

45. RAJESH NAIR  November 25, 2015 at 11:58 am

My mother was diagnosed with colon CA with metastasis to the lung. Currently, she is hospitalized and the doctors are saying other than conservative treatment, there is not much option to treat her. I don’t want to see her suffer. I would like to visit Shri. Vaidhya Narayana Murthy and try his medicine for my mother. I am from Bangalore. I have never been to Shivamogga district. If there is anybody from Bangalore who would like to visit him, we can probably go together. Please contact me at the earliest – 9986991816.

46. rathika  November 28, 2015 at 9:02 am

I want to cure thyroid .

47. Preetham  November 28, 2015 at 1:14 pm

Sir, I am from Bangalore, My mother is suffering from Brain Cancer (4th Stage) and there is no improvement by English Medicine. She is very weak and left leg & left hand is not working. It is very complicated. As soon as possible we have to visit Sri Vaidhya Narayana Murthy and try his medicine for my mother. Sir My Contact No : Preetham – 9741366034.

48. Bhavani  November 29, 2015 at 5:14 pm

Hi,

My father is suffering from nueromuscular dese

49. vijayakumar  November 30, 2015 at 10:03 am

sir help me how can we reach that place from madurai {tn} via train plz

50. seema  December 3, 2015 at 7:06 am

sooo many diseases n only one remedy to get rid from all . am talking of doing PRANAYAM daily . a healthy person can do it for half an hour daily to stay healthy always .
    if smne is suffering from a specific disease, then its recommended that he /she do pranayam for 1 hour daily twice .
    ramdev baba has given a wonderful package of doing pranayam daily n there r 7 main pranayams . but if a person does the main 2 i.e KAPALBHATI n ANULOM VILOM , its also enough .

by doing pranayam for 1 hr daily along with taking some ayurvedic medicines from PATANJALI , even cancer is 99 % curable .

doing pranayam is a v easy technique . can learn from videos of ramdev baba on youtube .

its more scientific also with the concept of DO n GET . there is no mystery .

51. Prashant  December 5, 2015 at 6:56 am

My mother is suffering from colon cancer. Surgery is done and removed cancer tumor from large intestine and did colostomy. But Dr. explained us like already it spread to liver and it’s in 4th stage need to go for advanced chemotherapy please suggest me where we need to go. Is this curable from ayurvedic medicine please suggest mail ID: preetam1529@gmail.com. When we need to meet Vaidhy Murthy is there any appointment needed pls suggest

52. Satish  December 13, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Hi,
    My Father-in-law is suffering from “Nasopharyngeal Cancer”. Does Mr.Narayana Murthy provide medicine for this type of cancer?

Does he give medicine only on thursday and sunday?

Please do reply its urgent.

• Sanskriti  February 12, 2016 at 10:42 pm

Wishing you the very best.

53. mocanda lorena  December 21, 2015 at 10:38 pm

cannabis oil cure cancer i was cancer patient before i met (druwagbale@gmail.com) on the net which i was curious seaching for cancer cure and i orther for cannabis oil from him and really i was cure, so if you are willing to cure your canver contact (druwagbale@gmail.com) he will send it to it and i promise you that you will be cured cos i tested it. so hurry to contact him on his email (druwagbale@gmail.com) thank you

54. Vishnu  December 25, 2015 at 6:39 am

Hi Sir, My name is Vishnu 21 years old, Please let me know is Narayana Murhty Sir treats for jaundice also or not? Why because i’m suffering with jaundice since last 5 years. Every 3 to 4 months i’m getting affected with jaundice and will get treatment and that time only it will cured but after 3 to 4 months again i will get affecting with jaundice. I consulted many doctors but no permanent solution. Please suggest.

• Sanskriti  February 12, 2016 at 10:41 pm

Wishing you the very best.

55. Psn murthy  December 25, 2015 at 7:56 am

My wife (25years) is suffering from lung cancer. Doctors says it is in final stage. They have given first chemo theorophy. But for second chemo therophy her body is not responding. Now she is in very week condition. She is depending on oxigen cylender. Mr. Murthy sir will give the medicine for my wife? What can I do? Plz give ur advise.

• Sanskriti  February 12, 2016 at 10:41 pm

Wishing you the very best.

56. ali  January 4, 2016 at 10:19 am

URGENT ———INFORMATION NEEDED …….Any one got cured from lung cancer from 4th stage? My uncle suffering from lung cancer. he is counting his day. pls give me some information who got cured from any doctor….., allopathy can not cure this…., any alternative effective remedy for this. pls help me to save his life and email me …, vazeerdce@gmail.com

57. Ramya S  January 18, 2016 at 10:09 am

My son, 9 years old has Autism. It is a neurological disorder by birth. Child will have speech,communication, socialisation, learnig and other related disabilities.Modern science still not able to know the cause and cure. Does Dr.Narayana Murthy is giving any medicine for Autism? If anyone knows or has taken medicines from him for Autism, please let me know immediately. My number is – 9969189945 ( Ramya ) . It will help thousands of innocent kids suffering from Autism.

58. pranita  January 28, 2016 at 11:03 am

My father is suffering from colon cancer stage 3. Kindly advice after taking your medicine should he do go for surgery and colostomy.

• Sanskriti  February 12, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Wishing you the very best.

59. sijan  February 5, 2016 at 5:58 am

Hi , Anybody has Sri Vaidhya Narayana murthy new contact#. I tried 08183258033, but no doesn’t exist.

• Sanskriti  February 12, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Wishing you the very best.

60. stella  February 6, 2016 at 4:05 am

Dear Sir
    I am Stella 37 years from tamilnadu.I have hand figure joint pain for last 1year.Dr.said I have Rheumatoid arthritis and inflammation. They also said its affect ingcthe kidney and the protein value is high around 1000mg in 24 hours.
    If I come there can I get medicine for this R.A.problem
    Write now I take steroid tablets and i have lit of side effects

• Sanskriti  February 12, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Wishing you the very best.

61. krishna  February 11, 2016 at 4:43 pm

urgent.
    Sir,
    my brother is suffering from cancer 4th stage at left cheeks. He has undergone radiation, chemotherapy and surgery.

again cancer is identified at throat.
    in lungs there is white spot as per pets can and doctors have advised to carryout biopsy in lungs to for confirmation.
    kindly suggest

• Sanskriti  February 12, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Wishing you the very best.

62. Dr.BBM  February 19, 2016 at 4:47 pm

My uncle suffering from pancreas&livercancer his age is now 75 doctors suggested that it is 4 stage please suggest us for better treatment.

63. Pushkin Jain  February 24, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Shri Narayan Murthy,

My mother aged 62 is suffering from cancer of ovary & stomach. She has been given 8 cycles of chemotherapy since September 2015 till now. How can we contact you as we have heard a lot about your healing way of Ayurvedic treatment.

My contact-
    M- 09953091384
    email id- pushkinjain@gmail.com
    Location- Bangalore

Best Regards,
    Pushkin Jain

• Sanskriti  February 26, 2016 at 3:07 am

Sorry to hear about your mother. Please note that he is no longer taking calls and can only be seen in person.

Best of luck!

64. Gautam  February 25, 2016 at 12:08 pm

Hello,

Just want to know if Vaidhya Narayana Murthy still follows the same schedule (Thu and Sun) for giving cancer medicine? We are planning to visit on 2/28 and want to check before we leave from Pune.

Thank you!

65. aditi  February 25, 2016 at 7:07 pm

My mother is suffering from brain cancer stage 4 (glioblastoma). Please suggest if there is any treatment for this? We have done surgery after which we did radiation followed by TMZ but later the tumour is again growing. Please help, we are totally devastated.

• Sanskriti  February 26, 2016 at 3:06 am

Best of luck!

66. Vijay  February 27, 2016 at 7:33 am

Dear Sanskriti,

Having Skin problems since 40 years. Tried all types of medicines. No use. Please help.

Vijay

• vishali  April 5, 2016 at 2:12 pm

i have a skin problem …….is there any soulution in ayurvedic…plzzz rly me any one

67. Naresh  February 28, 2016 at 7:58 am

Hi ,

my father is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis since 2 yrs , mr.narayana murhty is giving any medicen for this ?
    Kindly let me know …urgent

68. Madhu  March 1, 2016 at 6:31 am

my sister is suffering from hyper thyroid since 4 years.. We tried so many madicines like alopatic, ayurveda, homeopathic but, no use… So, yesterday we heard about Dr. Narayana Murthy sir. i’m not getting his adress. We from kerala. Can I get the adress please

69. Ravikumar  March 11, 2016 at 9:13 am

my son in law K.R. Shankar aged 3 years from sivakasi – Tamilnadu suffered by ALL type blood cancer. He was taking chemotheraby on october 2015 at madurai. After that he was not co-operating to take chemotheraby. Now from january 15th on wards he suffered by ferver, hand & led pain. Can I came & meet Mr. Narayana Murthy without patient or Must come with patient, becouse he was haveing no health condition for long travelling. Kindly reply urgently confirm sir meet on tuesday or thursday. our maild id ravikumar_traders@rediffmail.com conduct no.9360010075

70. Ashok  March 18, 2016 at 6:04 am

Dear sir if anybody having narayanamurty address plz send

71. Shantha  March 21, 2016 at 4:36 am

Hi, Can somebody help me if he treats patients who has Kidney Damage issues.Its urgent. Please help

72. Seshananda  March 22, 2016 at 7:31 am

Pl. Let me know still he gives medicine on Thursday and Sundays ?I will come and collect. Thanq

73. NABI MOHD  March 25, 2016 at 5:41 pm

74. Lakshmi Madhu  April 4, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Hi,

My son is 3 years old and he has deafness in one ear and he has glasses too .Is there any solution available in ayurvedic?

75. D. Padmavathi  April 6, 2016 at 10:04 am

Please provide contact details. I am from Andhra Pradesh and this information is really important for me. Its an emergency, please provide complete address and contact details of Vaidya Narayana Murthy Sie

• Sanskriti  April 6, 2016 at 5:00 pm

Vaidya Murti no longer accepts phone calls, unfortunately it is only personal visits at the moment.

76. P.Narayanan  April 7, 2016 at 6:43 am

I need guidance from any of you who has recovered from Cancer after using vaidya narayananmurthy’s medicines.

1. Shelf life of the medicine
    2. Is it to be stored in a refrigerator for longer shelf life?
    3. One course is 3 pkts. for nine days each. Is it enough or we have to consume more. Is it the same medicine for subsequent courses? Do you need to leave a gap between each course?
    4. Any other contact no for their office

77. Jithendra  April 11, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Sir,

Please give me, Contract Number.

78. Manohar  April 11, 2016 at 6:39 pm

hi one and all, i have bought the medicines from narayan murthy ji yesteray for my mother i just forgot to ask him whether this medicine can be taken with chemo and radiation or not. as my mother has completed her chemo n now she is started radiations

79. Manohar  April 11, 2016 at 6:42 pm

can anybody here please clarify me whether narayan murthy ji medicine can b taken along with radiations or not? plz do reply asap

80. Amol  April 14, 2016 at 3:04 am

Hi Manohar,

I am going to visit Narayan Murtyji on this weekend. Please provide your contact number I will ask him about you.

My contact number is 9762750730

Please feel free to contact me.

81. dinesh  April 14, 2016 at 4:54 pm

Sir, my sister suffering from cancer, I want medicine please reach me 9790301191

82. Praveen kumar  April 15, 2016 at 4:14 pm

My mother cause ovary cancer 3rd stage … Chemotherapy give 15cycles nearly 3 years recently we started narayan murty medicien … But she had problem not prevent vomtings even drink water total vomting … Please give me solution sir… She not eating drinking sir… Please give sugestion sir prevent vomtings… Please sir…

83. Pingback: Ayurvedic Treatment Cancer Bangalore | My Mesotheliom Lawyer

84. CHANDU  April 28, 2016 at 11:05 am

I am planning to travel to this place on this weekend. My mother is suffering with low Platelet count frequently. Its dropping down to 30000. And also WBC counters are less along with low Haemoglobin percentile.

She is basically diabetic since 15 years and she had 2 – 3 limb amputations and now she is suffering with Leg Ulcers. Wounds are not healing at all since around 5-6 months.

Doctors are saying that her body is not even supporting continuous antibiotics also. She became very weak.

My Query is Dr. Narayana Murthy sir, will take care of only CANCER related treatments or any kind of other treatments also. Please leave your suggestions, comments and opinions for better results.

Expecting all your whole hearted wishes to my mother for her speedy recovery.

85. Vinoth  May 6, 2016 at 8:36 am

Can i get his address to get treatment to my close poor friend. How to go his place and meet him.
    Please healp us

86. Pingback: Ayurvedic Treatment For Liver Cancer In Bangalore | My Mesotheliom Lawyer

87. Venkatesh Tantry  May 14, 2016 at 7:09 am

hi,
    i am having 8 year old M.R. Kid with high hyperactive. He is able to walk with others support and speaks 2-3 words. And he is also suffering from eye problem (iris coloboma ) .Please let me know any one is Dr. Narayan murthy will help us in this regard. Awaiting any ones help inthis regard

88. Venkatesh Tantry  May 14, 2016 at 8:15 am

9945842443

89. aryan gems and diamonds  May 14, 2016 at 10:16 am

NICE

90. sunil  May 25, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Hi All,

My self am Sunil Reddy from Hyderabad. my father is suffering from Lung Cancer 4th stage from Past two years. we are using Dr. narayana Murthy Medicine from past 18 months if any need any information about this medicine please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
    Sunil Reddy
    7799316216

• jithendar  May 30, 2016 at 11:41 am

Hi Sunil,

Do you see any improvement with your Dad’s health. How often you visit the place?
      Is it fine even if the patient is not present?

91. Gurunadh  May 29, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Dear Friends,

Nice to see that many postings here. I would like to encourage you to post your experiences after using the medicine, that helps a lot to the people who needs his medicine and can take it with more confidence so that it is easy cure. Please do share your experiences whether it works or not and whatever the disease it is.

92. Jithendar  May 30, 2016 at 11:14 am

Hi,

We are planning to visit MR . Narayana Moorthy and we have heard something is went wrong and he stopped giving medicines now. Is it true. Can you please confirm.

Regards,
    Jithendar

93. Bella Neiha  May 30, 2016 at 3:11 pm

Cancer free for all.cure your cancer effect,treatment and to be off from the ailment entirely.giving you a chance to live healthy.responses are received

94. charles  June 5, 2016 at 3:53 pm

need quick cure for cancer?
    contact Rick Simpson to get your hemp oil which is the fastest cure for any type of cancer contact him via email with rickcannabisoil1@gmail.com

95. SATYA  June 9, 2016 at 10:49 am

MY MOTHER AGED 80 YRS 3RD STAGE OF VAGINAL CANCER VULVUL GROWTH AND FEW NODAL SITES NOTED AT OTHER 2-3 PLACES.SHE HAS UNDERGONE BY PASS SURGERY IN THE YEAR 2008 ALONGWITH PARKINSON’S DISEASE FROM 2013. SO SURGERY AND CHEMOTHERAPHY IS RULED AS TOLD BY THE SURGEON AND ONCOLOGIST. ONLY RADIOTHERAPHY CAN BE DONE BUT UNFORTUNATELY SHE HAD TWO RADIATIONS WHEREIN SHE IS NOT ABLE TO BEAR AS SHE IS GETTING WEIGHT LOSS DAY-BY-DAY. HAVING COME TO KNOW ABOUT THE TREATMENT OF CANCER CAN BE DONE IN AYURVEDIC MEDICINE BY SHRI NARAYANA MURTHY GARU.
    I HAVE BEEN TO NARSIPURA TO VISIT SHRI NARAYANA MURTHY ON WEDNESDAY MORNING DTD.08/06/2016 AROUND 10:00AM STANDING IN A QUEUE IN FRONT OF HIS GATE FOR ABOUT 100 PEOPLE ALREADY IN QUEUE, AROUND 1530 HRS I WAS CALLED ALONGWITH OTHERS WHO ALL ARE IN THE BIG QUEUE BEFORE ME AROUND 100 PEOPLE WERE THERE. IT WAS A VERY LONG STANDING OUTSIDE AND INSIDE BUT I COULD NOT GET THE MEETING OF SHRI NARAYANA MURTHY GARU AND MEDICINE. WITH DISTRESS AND LOST HOPE I RETURNED BACK TO HYDERABAD IN THE EVENING OF WEDNESDAY STANDING UPTO EVENING 1800 HRS. PLS CAN I KNOW HOW TO MEET SHRI NARAYANA MURTHY GARU AND SAY ABOUT MY MOTHER’S PROBLEM TO GET THE TREATMENT STARTED . WITH KIND REGARDS . WAITING IN ANCIPATION.!!!

96. Suraj  July 2, 2016 at 1:14 am

I heard a lot about Mr. Narayan Murthy on the chemotherapy. But in any of article I didn’t see that he gives medicine for paralysis. Can you please let me know if he is giving medicine to treat paralysis.
    If yes then I can plan to take the same for my father.

• ASHOK KUMAR  July 21, 2016 at 8:15 am

for paralisis there is ayurveda cure
      Dr pitchayya chowdary
      kovelakuntla village
      kurnool dist
      Andhra pradesh
      it is near to kurnool
      100% cure there
      plz go

97. Jyoti  July 8, 2016 at 7:52 am

My mom is diagnosed with stage 4 triple negative breast cancer and doctors have ruled out chemo since she is already suffering from an existing autoimmune condition and wheel chair bound from last 8 years. We spoke to Sunil on this forum and got the medicine from Narayan Murthy sir last week and started the medication. Will keep the progress posted.

Is anyone tracking their progress with HCG tests?
    -Jyoti

• syed  July 20, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Hi Jyoti,

My relative is also suffering from stage 4 triple negative breast cancer from past two years and it got spread to other parts. Doctors stopped treatment as it reached very advanced stage. The only hope is see now is Narayana Murthy sir. So it would be great if you can reply/mail (ur_tameem@yahoo.co.in) me the treatment process and how to take appoinment to visit narayana murthy sir. Thanks.

98. raman  July 11, 2016 at 5:30 pm

Dear all,

I had been to dr.vaidhya narayan murty for my dad’s treatment. i don’t know weather this treatment will work or no. But I m hoping for the best result. And one more thing while visiting his place make sure u take umbrella, mat swater torrch compulsory. Bcoz u have no facility of anything. And one more thing he gives only medicine for one person. If u have 2 different repot then 2 person should go. Please don’t go on reviews if someone says they will deliver the medicine. Individual go and collectt this is my suggestion.

99. R.Senthil kumar  July 16, 2016 at 6:48 pm

I am Senthil Kumar from Chennai
    Suffering from kidney stone(uric acid stone) operated twice but still I have same problem, I suffered a lot with severe pain.kindly can any one say whether Mr.Narayan Murthy Sir will treat me& also is there treatment for such type of hard stones?pls answer.

100. syed  July 20, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Hi Jyoti,

My relative is also suffering from stage 4 triple negative cancer and it got spread to others parts also. Doctors told there is no treatment at this stage as it is very advanced stage. I do see some hope after reading about narayana murthy sir. Can you write to my email ur_tameem@yahoo.co.in on how you took the appointment of Narayana murthy sir and how is the treament going on? Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.

101. ASHOK KUMAR  July 21, 2016 at 8:18 am

is there any treatment for THALASSEMIA plz tell

102. syed  July 21, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Hi, Anyone is taking treatment from Narayana Murthy Sir for Triple negative Breat Cancer? If any one planning to visit Sir , can you please check with him and let me know. Its very urgent.Thanks.

103. Jyoti  July 24, 2016 at 5:35 am

Hi Syed,
    I have replied on your email id. We got the medicine last month and planning to go again this month. As I mentioned in my earlier post, mom already has a compromised immune system so chemo is out of question for her. I am trying alternative medicines from all sources. She is currently taking Simaruba, soursop , Gomutra, ayurvedic medicines etc, I can list them out if anyone is interested.It has become a huge list and poor mom obediently takes them all. She is not aware of the cancer, just thinks it is a lump which needs operation if left untreated.
    Anyone trying B17 ?

104. venkateshwarlu  July 25, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Dear Sir,

My brother is suffering with varicose veins ulcer lot of paining in nerves and in wound.

could you have treatment ? could you arrange address details and contact no and to reach vaidy Narayana murthy

105. Vidya.S  July 26, 2016 at 6:48 am

Respected sir,

i am suffering from headache some one said its migrain another one said its synus is there any medicine

106. Vidya.S  July 26, 2016 at 9:58 am

Respected sir,

i am vidya suffering from severe headache is there any treatment for that???????

107. Kannan  August 16, 2016 at 4:38 am

Dear Sir,
    This is Kannan from Kumbakonam. My mom suffering on Cancer. We planned to meet Dr.murthy on tjis Thursday. Is ia possible to meet and treatment or need to some on some other day. Please advice.
    Thanks,
    Kannan.

• shrinidhi  September 23, 2016 at 7:25 am

If you are looking for Effective Ayurvedic treatment for cancer.pls reach out to us.

108. Selvan  August 26, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Hi, my mother is suffering with parkinsons for last 5years and she has been told to continue english medicine (alopathy) forever..i want to if i can consult dr. narayana murthy for my mother’s health issue? Has anyone got cured parkinsons disease. Please share your experience/thoughts.
    Thanks in advance.

109. shrinidhi  September 23, 2016 at 7:21 am

Hi All,
    If Any one tried medicine from Vaidya murthy for cancer and still didnt get any improvements,
    please contact us .we are from bangalore and we provide effective medicne for Cancer for any stage .
    even last stage patient had improved their quality of life and life expectancy from our medicine.
    Its purely made from Cow urine where you will be able to see improvements in couple of months.
    if any one interested for further details reach out to us at kul.shri4@gmail.com or 9916625001

110. chethan  October 10, 2016 at 11:33 am

Can sir Give treatment for bone marrow cancer. Patients age is 60

111. jon wesie  October 29, 2016 at 4:04 pm

How i get cure with cannabis oil by dr ofemu email him now on ofemusolutiontemple@gmail.com