Every individual on this earth – whether single or married, needs luck in relationship and romance. Vaastu Shastra, the sacred science from India can be used to create and enhance harmonious stress-free living in one’s martial relationships and better the love life by igniting romance and deep feelings. It can help make the relationship more enjoyable and also enables to develop an unbreakable bond with your partner. If implemented correctly and accurately, Vaastu Shastra can make your love life gather huge benefits by creating a balanced environment around your living and working space.
Here are some of the useful Vastu advices to brighten up your love life and drown in the reservoir of the unflinching love of your partner.
- The first step is to find out what ails the house. If the house is T-shaped and the main building is located towards the south-east direction of the plot, it causes division of good energies that may lead the spouse to look beyond for satisfaction. Since, it may not be possible to make structural changes to this kind of a house, you can neutralise it by hanging a mirror at the junctions of the ‘Ts’.
- Vaastu Shastra suggests the placement of lampshades with soft or pastel coloured lighting in the South West direction of the bedroom in order to rejuvenate the flagging love life. Spreading pink or light colored sheets with flowery designs on it are good for people looking forward to marriage.
- Mirrors directly facing the bed in the bedroom is the main cause of marriages getting crowded. Such a mirror encourages infidelity. And the larger the mirror, the more harmful it is to marriage! So, get rid of all such mirrors.
- It is well known that water bodies, like ponds, fountains, swimming pools, and the like should always be located according to the principles of Vastu. If they are wrongly placed, men folk of the house are likely to develop a roving eye that can lead to infidelity. So, ensure that the water bodies are always located in the north-east of the house.
- Unfaithfulness may also be caused by a depression in the ground towards the west. This exposes the spouse to excessive negative energies that work against marriage. You must fill up this depression. For example, if you have a basement constructed in the west, it is best to fill it up. If this is not possible, then hang a brass bell there. Its vibrations will help counter the effect of negative energies.
- Make sure that North East corner of the room is not cluttered in any way. Indoor plants, white flowers in the North corner and purple or red roses in the South West corner helps in improving the relationship and enjoying the ecstasies of love.
Dr. Prem Kumar Sharma, resident astrologer of Hindustan Times and Vastu consultant, has authored many books including ‘A Comprehensive Book on Vastu’ and ‘Cultivate Your Relationship the Vastu Way’.